Website wittenbachbiz Wittenbach
Your Branch, Done Your Way
Wittenbach specializes in strategic partnerships with financial institutions delivering state of the art money processing and security solutions. The driving force behind our growth is a commitment to listen to our clients and quickly deliver the right solutions to make them successful. (www.wittenbach.com).
Founded in 1974 with headquarters in Sparks, Maryland and a regional center in Charlotte, NC. Wittenbach has grown and contributed to our community for over 45 years and is one of the largest independent sales and service organization for financial equipment in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. Wittenbach represents market leading manufacturers (including Hyosung, Hamilton Safe, Glory) whose products enable delivery of industry leading solutions offering performance, reliability, ease of use, and lowest cost of ownership for our customers.
We are offering a $2500 sign on bonus! Potential relocation packages also available.
Why work for Wittenbach? We offer a competitive salary, great and stable work environment as well as an amazing benefit package! Offered Benefits include:
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Identity Theft Protection, Voluntary Life Insurance
Generous PTO starting up to 120 hours for the first year of your employment
Employee Assistance Program and Employee Assistance Fund
Paid holidays including your birthday off
401(k) retirement plan with employer match
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Employer Paid Life insurance, Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
Paid training opportunities and Education Assistance Program
Earn up to $5,000 for Employee Referrals
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Security Service Technician. This position will service equipment specific to financial institutions including: Safes, locks, alarm, video, access control, remotes and CCTV. The Service Technician’s responsibility is to respond to, diagnose and resolve field service issues. They are required to demonstrate competency, troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment, as well as installation of new electronic equipment and components when necessary.
· Identify cost savings mechanisms in the course of doing business and throughout the WBS organization and make recommendations.
· Respond to dispatched service calls, reporting to the customer site within 8 working hours or less as dictated by customer contract.
· Properly schedule calls to appropriately manage response time.
· Reinforce operator training issues with customer as appropriate.
· Distribute customer comment cards or conduct site survey at the end of each service call for WBS to receive feedback.
· Utilize customer relations skills to maintain a highly professional image of our Field Service Representatives.
· Extensive driving from location to location.
· Climb ladders to adjust or fix equipment as needed.
· Repair equipment problems to completion by making the required adjustments or replacing defective parts as necessary.
· Keep updated log to be used as a reference when troubleshooting future similar repairs.
· Perform scheduled preventive maintenance routines, adhering to factory specification on all customer equipment.
All administrative requirements are to be submitted accurately and timely to include:
. SRV work order tickets via TechMate
· Updated preventive maintenance list
· Expense reports/mileage logs via Concur
· Worked hours/PTO via ADP
· Warranty Claim Forms
· Parts Returns
· Maintain effective control and care of all company property (i.e. vehicles, tools, stocked parts inventory, etc.)
· Maintain positive relations at all levels throughout the organization, both within the Service Division and interdepartmentally.
· Provide coverage for other FSRs during vacations.
Other duties as assigned that fulfill the mission and abide by the values to ensure the success of the company
Due to the nature of Wittenbach's business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a drug, criminal background and driver's pre-employment screening.
Any salary estimation specified by this job board may or may not align with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide more details!
Education: Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent military or trade school
Experience: Minimum 1+ year industry experience
Skills: Thorough knowledge of basic electronics; strong mechanical aptitude
Requires technical support in the field
Proficient in: Concur, Paylocity, Microsoft Windows/Office, TechMate, Inventory Control and PC skills
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL-MENTAL FUNCTIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
· Able to properly lift 50 pounds or less frequently, 100 pounds or less occasionally. The highest point of any lift - overhead; the lowest point of any lift - the floor.
· Able to move 50 pounds or less frequently, 100 pounds or less occasionally.
· Able to push/pull objects with moderate effort frequently. Maximum effort occasionally.
· Able to sit and/or stand 2 hours continuously, up to 8 hours per day. Able to remain on feet for 2 hours continuously.
· Must be able to manipulate small objects with close eye-hand and arm-hand coordination for entire shift.
· Able to perform motor skills such as grasping, finger manipulation, pinching, bending, reaching out, twisting, turning, reaching up, wrist turning/torquing for 2 hours continuously.
· Able to effectively communicate with customer base, both orally and in writing.
· Able to see objects closely, discriminate colors, perceive depth continuously.
· Able to understand, relate to, and apply concepts on a continuous basis.
· Able to remember multiple tasks / assignments given to self and others over long periods of time continuously.
· Able to drive vehicle from site to site in order to provide technical support for our customers. Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and own transportation may be required.
· Driving requirements may be up to and including 4-6 hours per day and on occasion up to 10 hours.
· Must be able to use power tools such as a drill or saw overhead.
· Able to climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org