Connexus Credit Union
2. Lead ongoing advanced analytics tagging, multi-factor attribution personalization and a/b testing efforts.
3. Integrate web pages into the Connexus Online and Mobile Banking platform.
4. Research and present marketplace trends and techniques for roadmap consideration and recommend and implement member experience enhancements.
5. Keep Connexus Credit Union current with member expectations with respect to the financial industry and the web at large.
6. Work with the UX Designer to produce and maintain a strong user experience.
7. Support Marketing campaigns as needed with landing pages, Google Analytics tracking, email templates and other web properties.
8. Participate by contributing feedback to the production process.
9. Proactively suggest aesthetic and functional improvements to the website based on industry research.
10. Comply with all Federal Regulations as they pertain to your job duties, including BSA
11. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, required.
2. 5-7 years of applicable previous work experience required.
3. Successful work experience with a variety of web-based hardware environments producing web pages.
4. Experience with Google analytics, a/b testing and data ingestion is preferred.
6. Familiarity with server platforms and web server software, security architecture and implementation.
7. Experience with JIRA and ADA web accessibility is preferred.
8. Proven ability to work creatively and collaboratively under tight time constraints, managing multiple projects across several products/services simultaneously.
9. Demonstrated ability to be a team player, with willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Web+Developer&c=Connexus+Credit+Union&l=Wausau%2C+WI&jk=5b1aa6a3d482ac9a&rtk=1ene20fpis7nu800&from=rss→