At AriensCo, we build more than exceptional products – we create opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams, collaborate together and make decisions quickly.
We see growth potential in every team member, and are committed to supporting our employees with continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Our environment? We’re corporate, without being “corporate.” Whether you work at our headquarters, manufacturing facilities, or one of our global distribution businesses, you’ll always have the freedom to create and contribute. Our company vision is “Passionate People, Astounded Customers.” Quite simply: it revolves around people
Speaking of people, you’re not just employee #1,762 to us. You’re family and your role is invaluable. Without exceptional people, we can’t continue to produce the amazing products we're known for around the world.
Ready for the ride of your career? Then come join us. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a rewarding workplace with a strong sense of community.
As a member of the AriensCo Digital Marketing team, the Web Designer & SEO Analyst is responsible for supporting customer-facing websites by designing and building engaging web content. You'll collaborate with and provide guidance to create content that engages our customers and dealer audiences while achieving business goals. You'll approach content creation with a design mentality, striving to understand our audience and apply design principles and testing to validate solutions. You'll build content into AriensCo Kentico CMS using existing components and code new ones when necessary. This position will be located at the company headquarters in Brillion, WI.
The Day To Day...
- The role is responsible for all web assets across all the AriensCo web platforms, developing and recommending strategy, execution of content updates, measurement of traffic growth, SEO, lead generation, and web analytics.
- This key player on the digital marketing team will work with stakeholders to ensure the web properties clearly deliver our brand message, reflect our integrated marketing efforts, deliver a superior user experience, and operate as a demand generator.
- Work with internal stakeholders to structure, write and build web content. Turn copy and business goals into clear, consistent and compelling web content.
- Ecommerce best practices, understanding the buyer journey, user/content funnel, Google Search Console, Enhanced Ecommerce, etc.
- Validate and refine concepts through usability testing and successive iterations.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing live content.
- Advocate for the customer experience; be their voice within the company.
- Day-to-day activities will include web updates to reflect brand messaging, campaign themes, new products, and promotions. Will lead strategy and execution of wire frames for new web content and redesigns with a focus on mobile-first.
- Partner with international teams for website and landing page localization needs for those specific countries and/or languages.
- Manage SEO, leveraging SEO partner Brightedge, to identify and implement SEO best practices.
- Measure and report regularly on website performance metrics. Provide insights on performance and identify areas for improvement to the broader marketing team.
- Achieve all performance targets for website metrics, including monthly traffic and conversions.
- Meet deadlines associated with website updates.
- Work with PIM and data teams to lead and guide optimization recommendations of power equipment and parts content.
- Develop workflows, standard work and best-practice procedures for web.
- Work closely with the IT department and greater marketing team to propose and implement web and marketing enhancements.
- Represent the marketing team in any enterprise related site enhancement projects or transitions to new tools or platforms.
- Development / wireframing of new landing pages and redesigns.
- Continually look for new ways to better optimize for SEO, SEM and mobile.
- Responsible for monthly report out of all web assets, their performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Pull Google Analytics information and build containers in Google Tag Manager with associated tags and triggers.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Design, or IT.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as web designer with direct experience managing web projects, designing websites. B2B and B2C experience .
- Minimum 2-3 years ecommerce experience managing ecomm websites, content, SEO.
- Experience with performance optimization and analysis tools, such as HotJar, Brightedge, Google Suite experience, SEMRush, etc.
- Experience creating mockups and prototypes to communicate potential solutions.
- Experience with usability testing practices and methodologies.
- Familiarity with privacy compliance laws, including ADA compliance and ability to design solutions to meet them.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Shortstack, Kentico, Sharepoint).
- Knowledge of web user experience, graphic design and video editing and experience with associated software a plus, i.e. Photoshop, PremierePro, etc.
- Solid understanding of SEO and content strategies.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, with ability to troubleshoot basic website issues. Basic coding a plus.
- Works and collaborates well across groups.
- Ability to manage and track multiple projects at once, and communicate progress to management.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience designing content for responsive websites
- Ability to work under tight and evolving timelines.
- Supplementary skills: Google Suite experience, including Data Studio, CRO, SEM, Project Management, Content Strategy, SEO.
Since 1933, the AriensCo name has been associated with reliable, durably crafted, high-performance outdoor power equipment. Our core values – Be Honest, Be Fair, Respect the Individual, Keep our Commitments, and Encourage Intellectual Curiosity define our culture and inspire our team. We believe passionate people and astounded customers lead to unstoppable success.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. When people feel appreciated, respected and supported, careers thrive and ideas come to fruition. AriensCo employees are provided various great benefit opportunities which may include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Bonus Programs
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending account (FSA) plan
- Voluntary wellness programs
- Employee purchase benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety shoes and safety prescription glasses reimbursement
The concept of diversity is important to us at AriensCo. That’s why we’ve created a culture that is inclusive, accepting and understanding. We embrace diversity among our partners, suppliers and employees. We also strive for diversity in the quality of our ideas. Inclusion and acceptance means that, regardless of who you are, you will always be standing on our welcome mat.
AriensCo is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. AriensCo hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Providing our employees with an environment free of discrimination and harassment is something we take very seriously. Embracing diversity enables us to attract the best talent, foster productive teamwork, and expand our business opportunities.