Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our expanding team. Vacutech LLC is the leader in designing and building central carwash vacuum systems. We are seeking a candidate experienced in supply chain management, who is self-motivated, process oriented, customer service driven, and has an incredible attention to detail. Candidates must have the experience and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking. This position requires working with our manufacturing personnel, CAD designers, sales team, other internal and external project managers and vendors.
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to inventory levels, sourcing, and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Coordinate and lead local supply chain strategy and procedures with overall corporate goals and initiatives.
- Reading and evaluating production schedules, inventory reports, bill of materials and work orders to determine the type, quantity and quality of materials required, and evaluate availability of stock and/or order priority.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with management and other departments.
- Create, develop, and drive on time delivery process and performance of the supply-chain.
- Drive supply chain strategies that reduce lead times and provide flexibility.
- Continuously review inventory, production schedules and sales orders to anticipate and prevent delays and coordinate a recovery plan if necessary.
- Manage the timely procurement of materials and supplies to meet requirements using ERP, MRP, physical inventory counts and other systems. Ensure accuracy of the system inputs and logic such as supplier scheduling, purchase orders, supplier maintenance, inventory transactions, cycle counting, bill of materials and item masters.
- Implement and manage inventory strategies, visual management, Kanban, JIT, 5S, etc., that achieve efficient inventory levels and turns.
- Strong work ethic and capabilities as a team leader/participant for assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Establish professional relationships with vendors to negotiate lowest total cost of ownership for best quality materials available and with fulfillment partners to ensure on time delivery
- Identify and resolve process and system roadblocks in conjunction with manufacturing to improve productivity and throughput.
- Work with customers, inspectors, and other internal personnel to resolve pre-and post-materials issues.
- Exemplary problem-solving ability, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation skills.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our product lines, product applications and materials needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Working in fast paced environment
- Decision Making
- Organization Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred (Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing) and;
- Five or more years of relevant supply chain management experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of completion of a degree program.
- A successful candidate for this role will be comfortable doing the day to day work, managing, and improving partnerships, and improving processes. Proactive communication, a sense of urgency, and the ability to self-prioritize are paramount to this role as you will often have to pivot quickly as new opportunities arise.
This position manages all purchasing and inventory employees and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, and more.
Vacutech is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Highly organized and detail oriented