If you are a R & D Process Engineer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us
Located in the tech-hub of Raleigh, North Carolina, we are a fast-growing, futuristic company that is changing the world of optics. We are innovators in the world of liquid crystal with a mission to inspire transformative photonic systems by making impossible optics POSSIBLE. We are looking for a talented R&D Engineer to play critical role on our team!What You Will Be Doing
- Use thin-film coating tools to prototype novel optical films, process liquids and support quality testing in support of developing production processes.
- Enable improved formulation process for new variants of products, with a focus on material selection, processing and use.
- Support continuous improvement activities through detailed data analysis and root cause problem analysis.
- Support process improvement through detailed data collection enabling the use of tools including statistical process control, process mapping, control charts, design of experiments, Lean methodology and process capability studies to achieve business objectives.What You Need for this Position
- Prior liquid crystal fabrication experience; this may or may not include experience in the semiconductor or optics/photonics industry, in a lab or manufacturing setting.
- Ability to translate product attributes and outcomes to processing conditions and equipment parameters.
- Experience working within quality management systems and ISO 9001 environments.
- Background in statistical analysis and data driven decision making. Capable of executing test plans and capturing a robust set of accurate data.
- Able to work in clean room for extended period.What's In It for You
- 401kSo, if you are a R & D Process Engineer with experience, please apply today!