Pace Analytical Services, LLC
This class specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.
1. Serves as the primary point of contact to clients regarding project updates, issues, deliverables, and scope changes.
2. Leads client meetings in-person or via teleconference, as needed or as requested by the Account Executive.
3. Collaborates and communicates with laboratory staff on project status.
4. Problem solves alternatives to project issues, delays, etc. that could impact either the quality or turn-around-time of the results and communicates alternatives, when feasible, in a positive and professional manner with the customer.
5. Collaborates with Account Executives and Department Leads to determine testing capabilities for incoming projects as well as quote changes based on project scope.
6. Updates the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) regarding projects status, cost, and client account information.
7. Supports Sample Management for large scope projects/complex projects with reviewing project needs, incoming sample issues, and compliance with regulations.
8. Generates client and department reports in a timely and efficient manner.
9. Reviews dashboards/open projects to keep project moving and meet client’s deadline.
10. Provides intermediate to complex analysis and interpretation of data results to clients.
11. Assists with developing or participating in project management or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements, receives direction and presents information to management.
12. Interprets and applies department policies and procedures and assists with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; receives guidance within these areas as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (continued)
13. Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
14. Promotes and supports the overall mission of Pace Analytical by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with customers and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in project management, chemistry, or a closely related field; AND at least five (5) years of experience, including experience with specialized or technical programs or operations; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Continued employment is contingent upon all required licenses and certificates being maintained in active status without suspension or revocation.
Required Knowledge and Skills
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a lab and office setting, use standard office and lab equipment and stamina to sit for extended periods of time; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects; vision to read printed materials and computer screens; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Work is performed in a lab and office setting. Work is subject chemicals, fumes, gasses, noxious odors and related items in a lab setting.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Project+Manager&c=Pace+Analytical+Services&l=Sheridan%2C+WY&jk=13c314d3f37a4690&rtk=1emvjk8uuu43r800&from=rss→