Minerals Technologies Inc
Location: Lovell, WY
Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a resource- and technology-based
company that develops, produces and markets worldwide a broad range of
specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products and related
systems and services. The Company has four reportable segments: Specialty
Minerals, Performance Materials, Refractories and Energy Services.
The Performance Materials segment is a leading supplier of bentonite and
bentonite-related products, as well as chromite and leonardite, to industrial
and consumer markets globally. Products offered by the Performance
Materials segment include specially formulated green sand bond solutions for
metalcasting, additives for powdered laundry detergent formulation, and pet
litter. This segment operates more than 25 mining or production facilities
worldwide. The Performance Materials segment also provides products for
non-residential construction, environmental and infrastructure projects
worldwide. It serves customers engaged in a broad range of construction
projects, including site remediation, concrete waterproofing for underground
structures, liquid containment on projects ranging from landfills to flood
control, and drilling applications including foundation, slurry wall, tunneling,
water well and horizontal drilling.
MTI provides a business environment and promotes a culture that encourages
all employees to contribute to our success. We have long been committed to
the recruitment and advancement of the most talented and qualified people.
We recognize that MTI’s ability to provide the highest caliber of products and
services is enhanced by a workforce that reflects the diversity of the
communities and countries in which we work.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operator at our Lovell, WY
1. Stacks 50 to 100lb bags of product on pallets according to customer /
2. Fill bags to appropriate weight according to customer / company
3. Interface / Communicate with laboratory department to insure
product meets quality standards.
4. Complete documents, records, logs and other written or computer-
based documents according to established procedures.
5. Become familiar with equipment and procedures. Be able to
troubleshoot issues that arise.
6. Safely operate mobile equipment.
7. Interface / communicate with other departments to ensure successful
completion of tasks.
8. Continuously observe safety rules and practices, check condition of
safety equipment, attend and participate in scheduled safety meetings
9. Performs additional duties as assigned by Plant Supervision /
Qualifications and Experience:
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Passion and alignment with company mission, values, and operating
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
4. Able to climb, lift, sit and / or stand for long periods in harsh weather
conditions; must have good physical dexterity
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
Submit resume via email to MTIRecruiter2.NorthAmerica@gmail.com, fax to 610-882-1385 or mail
to North American Recruitment/HR Global Business Services, Specialty Minerals Inc., 1 Highland
Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18017. EOE www.mineralstech.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Operator&c=Minerals+Technologies&l=Lovell%2C+WY&jk=d31a4896205db44d&rtk=1emvijju7t5bi800&from=rss→