This year round internship will provide opportunities for Business students to experience marketing processes. You will be involved in both strategic discussions as well as tactical application of marketing fundamentals to gain an understanding of basic marketing within a controlled environment.
Looking to hire intern immediately, however, intern will start work during Spring 2021 semester.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting in the administration of processes associated with product information requests, sample requests, SKU Rationalization and other requests associated with product and brand management. Learn internal Schreiber processes associated with product category management.
- Utilize Schreiber systems to assist in new product development process through cost requests, new project requests, and other requests associated with product life cycle.
- Provide tactical and strategic direction to Business Sales Managers and Marketing regarding generation of sales stories from syndicated data.
- Collaborate with various departments to assist in providing new understandings on trends and insights that are actionable and competitively unique to Schreiber Foods.
- Coordinating the running of various reports associated with sales penetration, progress against goals and other weekly information data. Assist in market research by analyzing trend data, market and category information to determine new products and flavor extensions. The ability to learn about report content and analysis requirements in determining trends and results.
- Assisting in the coordination of cross-functional events including product cuttings, informational sharing meetings and project reviews. Provide the intern with situations requiring the coordination of various groups in working towards a consensus or other end result.
- Assisting the department in the coordination of customer/sales information packets to provide product specific information to increase volume and/or profitability. Learn how information developed by the Marketing Team is utilized with customers.
What you need to succeed:
Qualifying positions offer:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
- With position start date of Spring semester 2021, must have at least 2 semesters remaining in school upon start date (May 2022 grads or later).
- Ability to work 15-20 hours/week during the school year and 40 hours/week during the summer.
- Ability to work year-round at our Home Office located in Green Bay, WI.
- Ability to multitask, and prioritize work, which comes in from various market segment managers.
- Ability to analyze information and display strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Reviewing resumes daily: Apply ASAP!
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver's license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are required.
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference - and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company’s success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts .