Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at , LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumens internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within the Strategic Planning and Transformation organization will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active Lumen work projects. SOFTWARE ARCHITECT INTERNS WILL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCRUM PROCESS AND DEVELOP DOCUMENTATION, PROVIDE SEQUENCE DIAGRAMS, SYSTEM API CALLS, AND ASSESS CODE. The internship will take place in Broomfield, CO from 6/1/2021 - 8/13/2021.
In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engaging with our employee resource groups and developing their professional skills and business acumen through exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Launch your career with Lumen and be a part of something amazing!
- Participate in the scrum process
- Develop documentation provides sequence diagrams, system API calls, and assess code.
- Write code in Itential BPM, Node.JS, and/or Java in collaboration with senior developers
- Assist architecture group with system and solution architecture
- Facilitate meetings, work with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university
- Graduating between August 2021 May 2023
- In pursuit of bachelors or masters in computer science or related degree program
- Intern is responsible for their travel to/from work location
- Must be available to work 30 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Telecommunications knowledge and experience
- Motivated, ambitious, quick learner
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to collaborate and have agility while making effective decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adapts well to change
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-us/job-4e49417e5809020b5554690d1c041c0945731b0e1d044b59582f7e1102034206002a06150b150b223d061d1658451d6c5f070707531143176a3201011157151a0c53634549485f0a6d3d4812541409130b472452170000074f48492c15545e5d/7e1453504b86990fb3a314511409f51a.html→