The Fortus Group
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN provides care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. ICU/CCU RNs provide critical care to physically unstable patients requiring respiratory and heart monitoring as well as treatment adjustments. ICU/CCU RNs are responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia, and ventilator support.
1+ year of recent ICU/CCU RN experience is required
*Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-us/job-1a1a417f6344262d725463203d632724300026266b21640b7e6e78655e5e174516/51a4faa4f4dd31d073aa8bbf0dbd0ca8.html→