The Hub on Smith
$15.50 - $17.00 an hour
Do you have a passion for supporting life-changing work for the community? The Hub…on Smith’s Help at Home program is recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Program Assistant in our mission to support individuals in their homes.
Certified nursing assistants, nurses and homemakers provide valuable support services to people throughout Sheridan County. Services may include bathing assistance, dressing, laundry, and homemaking personalized for the individual. The Program Assistant is responsible for scheduling people in need of service with home health aides, homemakers, and nurses, maintaining updates, managing office operation, data entry and monthly billing.
A successful candidate will possess strong communication and telephone skills, have demonstrated strong computer expertise and the ability to learn new programs, outstanding team interaction, a high standard of ethics, attention to detail, and the ability to visualize impact of decisions.
This position works approximately 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. Other hours may be required on occasion. The rate of pay is $15.50 – $17.00 per hour depending on experience.
o Paid Time Off / Holidays / Wyoming Retirement Pension plan
o Health related benefits offered after short waiting periods
· Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent
· Computer and software experience
· Experience working with the public
· Experience providing services to older adults and/or people with disabilities and their families is desirable
A complete job description and application form are available at www.thehubsheridan.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Hub applications and resume may be mailed to The Hub on Smith, C/O Sheree Childers-Cossel, 211 Smith Street, Sheridan, WY 82801. The Hub is an equal opportunity provider, and an “Equal Employment Opportunity” & “At Will” employer.
Human Resource Manager
SENIOR CITIZENS COUNCIL Help at Home JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Program Assistant
LOCATION: Help at Home Office
REPORTS TO: Director of Help at Home
Essential Job Functions Include:
· Responsible for scheduling Help at Home clients and aides using organization’s software
· Builds new client and aide profiles in online software and updates information in a timely manner
· Collaborates with Director to maximizes staff schedules to maintain employment levels at or near level of HR record
· Assures that client visits are being scheduled as per the client agreement and funding authorizations
· Creates & maintains efficiencies in schedules as much as possible to eliminate gaps in schedules and excessive travel between appointments
· Tracks temporary client service holds & discharge dates
· Maintains a will-call list of people needing service with staff who are temporarily available to maximize staff utilization and service delivery.
· Fields & responds to telephone calls relating to schedule changes & modifications, directing other calls to appropriate staff.
· Reports concerns of health and safety regarding an individual or the program to supervisor immediately
· Maintains current service forms and supplies
· Maintains HAH program vehicle schedule to minimize personal mileage, maximize use of Help At Home Fleet and to transport clients as needed
· Performs client satisfaction calls and follow-up in collaboration with the Director
· Refers program inquiries to director for information and follow-up
· Communicates and works with customers and fellow staff members in a respectful manner
· Provides assistance to staff as needed
· Assists with new Aide orientation and on-going training as directed
· Adheres to policy and procedures, confidentiality, and HIPAA
· Enters billing information and works with Finance to ensure quality of billing procedure
· Participate in the HAH staff meeting and quarterly Quality Assurance Team meeting
· Other duties as assigned
· Performs computer data entry and telephone work for extended periods of time Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to handle more than one task at a time
· Provide exceptional internal and external customer service in person and by phone
· Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing and maintain a calm presence in stressful situations
· Excellent computer skills
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Ability to apply good listening skills, follow instructions, work as an integral team member, manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and have experience working with the public, older adults &/or people with disabilities.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Senior Citizens Council is an equal employment opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $17.00 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Help+At+Home+Program+Assistant&c=The+Hub+on+Smith&l=Sheridan%2C+WY&jk=247f53dae075b110&rtk=1epepijs9u1pj800&from=rss→