Key Responsibilities Include
· Business Planning: In partnership with Finance, leads business planning process for Division, manages execution of Division Business Plan, provides ongoing assessment of budget needs and resource allocations, and facilitates weekly leadership planning meetings.
· Performance Monitoring: In partnership with Customer & Market Insights, synthesizes division data trends, customer insights, field feedback, market research, and KPI performance to identify opportunities to accelerate growth within the division.
· Alignment & Communication: Serves as the primary conduit between home office initiatives and field force execution. Manages flow of communication to field force to maintain alignment to marketing priorities. Leads field input teams and pulls through actions with internal stakeholders.
· Improving Operational Efficiency: Champions the needs of field force with internal stakeholders to address key barriers to execution and improve ways of working. Owns and manages division execution scorecard to drive accountability. Attends customer meetings / engagements (e.g., through programs, congresses, advisory boards, field rides, etc.) to gain field insights and help improve customer experience.
· Training: Partners with marketing, training, and Field Excellent & Operations to identify key training and capability needs and ways to enhance the impact of existing marketing tools and resources
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry; a breadth of experiences across commercial disciplines (sales, marketing, market access, operations) is highly desirable.
· Works well within a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to have an impact in a short space of time.
· Must exhibit inclusive peer leadership skills, and an ability to influence without authority. Prior leadership experience is of benefit; however not required.
· Self-starter who functions well, whether independently or within a team.
· Must possess a strategic and operational mindset, including time, resource allocation and management.
· Able to synthesize national strategies into divisionally-appropriate and efficient operating mechanisms, with an execution and continuous improvement mindset
The Divisional Operations Lead is responsible for helping translate marketing strategies into field execution within the assigned Alzheimer’s Division (East / West). This individual will manage the business planning process for their respective division, which includes working to identify and address opportunities and barriers impacting overall field force efficiency and effectiveness against divisional objectives. They will also serve as the key conduit between internal, cross-functional stakeholders and the field force to ensure alignment to marketing priorities. This role will report to the Divisional General Manager and will liaise with matrix leaders including Customer & Market Insights, Field Excellence & Operations, Marketing, Market Access, Finance and Patient Services.