Gundersen - La Crosse Main Campus
Schedule Weekly Hours:
The Digital User Experience Strategist is responsible for representing the end user on consumer facing mobile and digital products, including research, project design, testing and after launch through the total life cycle from conception to sunset. This role will be effective in storyboarding and journey mapping the entire experience including the task a user is trying to accomplish within the product and arranging them on the digital platforms in a way that will be readily understood, easily used and enhance the user experience. Must have strong collaboration skills to partner with operations, information systems and patient experience to drive the design, development and implementation of compelling user experience. This role is accountable for writing detailed user experience specifications for digital and mobile platforms and collaborating with IS in developing and executing robust user testing of consumer digital applications, ensuring consistent user experience across all consumer digital applications and for sunsetting tools and applications as new improved solutions and launched.
1. Collaborate and partner with operations, IS and patient experience on all consumer facing digital and mobile developments, including problem definition and business goals, user experience goals and defining target KPIs for the feature.
2. Advocate for the end user of the product, understanding their needs and desires.
3. Lead and synthesize end user experience research and qualitative feedback from a variety of sources to help inform the product developing roadmap.
4. Effectively research, journey map, storyboard and test user experience that leads to an enhanced user satisfaction by improving usability, ease of use, and experience in the interaction between the user and digital products.
5. Independently leads user experience requirements and design thinking workshops and accurately scoping user experience research, design work and usability testing after product is launched.
6. Involve internal stakeholders in the design process and ensures the stakeholders are aligned to a common goal.
7. Documents user experience feature requirements with corresponding success criteria clearly using project-defined tools (varies from user stories to techno-functional specifications).
8. Partners closely with user experience designers to capture and prioritize design elements with each feature.
9. Prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and impact on the overall user experience and operational, IS and patient experience.
10. After launch, take responsibility for user experience on mobile digital applications to ensure experience is maintained and improved until application is replaced or sunsets.
11. Manage multiple products simultaneously with effective communication and timely meeting of deadlines.
12. Communicates effectively with technology and business teams independently.
13. Collaborates with the marketing team on the creative direction and positioning for digital products, including campaign concepts and strategies, content, user flows and online experiences.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree in a field with a concentration in User Experience Design, Web Design or Interactive
3-4 years, with 3+ years of experience with proven success in delivering end user facing products and services and have strong user experience background
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Static Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Walking/Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Stooping/Bending Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Squatting Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Kneeling/Half Kneel Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Climbing Stair Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
I f you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact HR-Recruitment@gundersenhealth.org or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Digital+User+Experience+Strategist&c=Gundersen&l=La+Crosse%2C+WI&jk=6e70f2a53ea20dca&rtk=1ene20gpmt48k800&from=rss→