Experimental Aircraft Association
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a key member of the EAA Marketing team who works closely with the department’s content team, publications team, and EAA business partners to help identify digital needs, suggest improvements, and contribute to digital strategies. This person will work collaboratively with the content team and leaders throughout the company to translate the organization’s vision, mission and business objectives into inspiring and enriching digital initiatives, then ensure we deliver it appropriately to digital channels.
In this role, you will apply your analytic skills to develop key insights across marketing and content platforms and our databases to assure campaign success, while tracking metrics and making recommendations to optimize and improve results. In this position, you will be responsible for day-to-day analytics, data-informed strategic recommendations, and management of some platforms/databases. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who is adept at using data to tell stories and build consensus amongst varied stakeholders and is comfortable challenging the status quo.
The Digital Marketing Strategist identifies digital needs, suggests digital content and marketing improvements, analyzes results, develops digital strategies, and serves as a project manager. This position will provide project leadership and content creation to deliver personalized digital experiences that will satisfy and engage EAA members.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversees the strategy, development and execution of EAA's e-mail/newsletter, web initiatives, social media, app, digital advertising/marketing, and multi-media needs based on strategies established with Marketing Account Managers.
2. Maintains a production calendar and roadmap for digital initiatives
3. Oversees EAA's e-mail production and distribution schedule across the marketing campaign's full life cycle.
4. Meets with business units and Marketing Account Managers to establish digital content and marketing opportunities and new ways of delivering communication electronically.
5. Proactively grows subscription lists and create new ones where necessary, including establishing lead generation avenues and online CTA (landing pages).
6. Implements best practices for email, web platforms, multi-media, digital advertising/marketing, and social media including design, automation, SEO/SEM, real-time messaging and personalization. Optimizes digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
7. Maintain robust and detailed reporting to determine effectiveness and future strategies for email, website and social media marketing.
8. Responsible for analysis across channels such as web/SEO, paid search programs, email marketing, remarketing, digital advertising, social, surveys, digital magazines, direct mail, and various traditional marketing.
9. Participates in management of platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, social advertising, remarketing tools, Tableau, Sitecore, and Marketo, which includes data integrations and opportunities, performance reporting and analysis, and campaign optimization.
10. Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors. Analyze digital behavior to support user experience optimization efforts.
11. Find new marketing and content opportunities through data to assist membership marketing in targeting prospects and members, with the goal of producing new members and retaining existing ones.
12. Analyze metrics to identify relationships between campaigns and financial outcomes.
13. Manages representation of digital content on digital properties such as web platforms, publications, blogs, etc., and that it is mobile optimized. Consults with cross-functional EAA teams where appropriate.
14. Regularly assess and prioritize the enhancement, editing and potential reformatting of existing digital content.
15. Proactively supply analytics to stakeholders:
a. Set up dashboards for each digital channel and share with program owners/editors. This includes email, web platforms, digital advertising, and social media.
16. Help EAA utilize email marketing automation and data software to its fullest through intelligent nurture campaigns, marketing automation, and improved efficiencies.
17. Help EAA utilize web marketing and analytics software to its fullest to gain necessary insight into program success and improvement opportunities.
18. Embrace and support the EAA mission and perform safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
19. All other duties as assigned.
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Preparation for AirVenture or other events may require lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally, standing and walking for extended periods of time while bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, and push and pull motions.
EAA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Digital+Marketing+Strategist&c=Experimental+Aircraft+Association&l=Oshkosh%2C+WI&jk=797400fba13af12b&rtk=1ene20gpmt48k800&from=rss→