Gundersen - La Crosse Main Campus
Schedule Weekly Hours:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, developing and implementing a range of paid digital marketing initiatives to enhance and manage the image of Gundersen Health System and advance the development of a positive brand, via interactive digital and mobile platforms. The position designs, implements and tracks a results-oriented digital marketing program for external and internal audiences to achieve consumer, service line and regional center objectives. Working with the marketing team, administrative directors, physicians, department management, vendors and the executive leadership of the organization, the Digital Marketing Specialist is part of a cross-functional team, developing and implementing a digital marketing and communications strategy consistent with the strategic marketing plans and the corporate strategic plan.
1. Coordinates the planning and supports the execution and measurement of digital marketing campaigns across the organization utilizing internal and external channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Display, Video, Mobile, SMS, Digital Signage and others.
2. Assists in facilitating the development of effective digital strategies with Marketing leadership to meet organizational strategic objectives.
3. Serves as project lead for paid digital initiatives.
4. Works with the necessary writing, design and marketing team members to facilitate the development of robust creative campaigns across all paid digital channels.
5. Works with digital & web team members to facilitate the development of campaign landing pages that reflect the individual campaign objectives and goals.
6. Collaborates with digital & web team members to develop and manage email and marketing automation programs as part of greater marketing strategy.
7. Assists with the establishment and analysis of reports and metrics to determine effectiveness of all marketing and web initiatives, recommends and/or implements changes as appropriate.
8. Works with web & digital consultant on the implementation and deployment of email and marketing automation programs when needed.
9. Interprets the strategic intent of marketing, brand image, service lines, services, and department to develop short and long-term goals and objectives to promote a wide variety of initiatives enhancing customer brand loyalty, furthering the positioning strategy of the organization, driving revenue to the bottom line, and ensuring relevant, targeted messages are delivered to appropriate consumer, business decision making, and physician referral audiences.
10. Collaborates with the social media consultant on key projects when necessary to coordinate paid and organic social initiatives.
11. Collaborates with digital & web team members to effectively manage the creation of new and maintenance of Google My Business and other location directories.
12. Helps identify digital marketing and content needs, opportunities for growth and emerging technologies.
13. Creates and maintains contact lists and campaign tracking through the CRM platform.
14. Coordinates efforts among vendors as well as creative, technical and other content sources to ensure the highest quality product output is achieved.
15. Develops relationships with digital marketing vendors and manages day-to-day interactions. Facilitates purchase agreements, space reservation, creative approval and delivery.
16. Serves as member of the Business Development and Marketing team and works closely with the Corporate Communications team, responsible for developing, and implementing marketing/advertising strategies and promotional plans that support organizational initiatives and enhance the image of Gundersen Health System.
17. Works effectively with a wide range of Gundersen Health System staff, management, physicians, and external vendors and provides excellent customer service.
18. Shares information and best practices with team members and leadership.
19. Stays abreast of industry trends and developments to assist the team with the identification and implementation of new digital marketing technologies and strategies.
20. Participates in organizational and department meetings to stay abreast of strategic objectives and developments.
21. Performs other job-related responsibilities as requested.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree in English or Communications or Marketing or Journalism or a related field
3-4 years’ experience and expertise in web-based internet communication and applications.
3-4 years’ experience relating to upper-level decision makers.
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
I f you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact HR-Recruitment@gundersenhealth.org or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Digital+Marketing+Specialist&c=Gundersen&l=La+Crosse%2C+WI&jk=35b44bbc006439e7&rtk=1ene20gpmt48k800&from=rss→