trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Dialysis Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
Dialysis RNs provide care and support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal failure. Dialysis nurses are experts in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis and assist before, during, and after dialysis procedures.
1+ year of recent Dialysis RN experience is required
*Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-us/job-4f13416944050317541d53433a2f6c230c4118111a1a592a0c1c145458/8c6872d9f72e1ee203f932610f60883f.html→