Stag Arms is a respected rifle builder in the AR platform market and has undergone an incredible amount of change in the last 6 months including new leadership in all departments and a new home in Cheyenne Wyoming.
This position is located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
If you are a creative, dynamic individual with an eye for design that is up for a challenge, read on. We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about photography, videography and/or design. If you’re straight out of college or have between 1 and 3 years of experience in a creative environment, we encourage you to apply.
This is a unique opportunity to flex your creativity and directly influence the trajectory of Stag Arms.
As the Creative Marketing specialist, you will be wearing more than one hat. We’ll need your expertise from cradle to grave on ideation, filming, photography, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok(??), and other stuff we might not even know of yet.
We are looking for a teammate that thinks independently to accomplish an assigned task, can lead a project from start to finish, is not afraid to ask questions and has a fun personality to match.
Bonus points awarded if you:
· Have an interest in firearms and/or want to learn
· Have seen at least one season of Longmire
· Design all content to support the Stag Arms brand identity (online ads, print ads, landing pages, brochures, videos, emails etc.)
· Responsible for creating and editing web, social, and ecommerce related content.
· Product and lifestyle photography and image editing for all channels
· Responsible for ensuring all customer-facing material is implemented correctly, consistently and efficiently
· Assist in identifying, developing, executing and evaluating the marketing strategy
· Study marketplace and competing brands, products and services
· Identify target market segments and develop strategies to communicate with them
· 1 to 5 years of professional graphic design and web content management experience
· An eye for creating unique and engaging photography
· Working knowledge of graphic design
· Basic knowledge of web-page construction, web usability best practices/standards or willingness to learn
· A passion for design and digital technologies with a strong artistic expression and style
· An inquiring mind that brings new ideas and new thinking to the organization
· Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
· Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
· Adept at learning and applying new technologies
· Infrequently requires after-hours and/or weekend commitment
· Willing to travel for trade shows & events
· Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
· Hubspot, Hootsuite or other CRM/Marketing Software experience a plus but not required
· Big Commerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, or any other Ecommerce experience a plus but not required.
· Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Creative+Marketing+Specialist&c=Stag+Arms&l=Cheyenne%2C+WY&jk=fab82639431ea76f&rtk=1ene20fje3km1000&from=rss→