The Business Information Security Office is responsible for aligning information security strategy, engagement and solution delivery for the business and supporting business unique requirements to ensure secure service delivery.
CO-OP RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Project management activity to support a strategic initiative for Cybersecurity
- Enhancements to the Cybersecurity catalog. Meet with product owners to gather information about how their entries should be described. Revise descriptions and enhance layout to make the site easier to navigate and read.
- Gather documentation for business unit playbooks and ensure consistency
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree from a United States-based college or university that has a 6 month Cooperative learning track (Sophomores, Pre-Juniors & Juniors preferred).
- Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting March 29th, 2021.
- Major: Computer Science, Computing and Security Technology, Data Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology.
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Written and verbal communications
- General interest in philanthropy preferred
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable, and media industries.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer