Normative Services Inc
supervisory, 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
DO YOU HAVE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE? HAVE YOU WORKED WITH AT-RISK YOUTH? DO YOU WANT A CAREER THAT WILL GROW WITH YOU? ARE YOU TIRED OF THE STRESS OF LIVING IN A LARGE AREA AND WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE TO A SAFE, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING AREA? COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT NORMATIVE SERVICES ACADEMY IN SHERIDAN, WYOMING
CAMPUS SUPERVISOR/ COORDINATOR
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure a safe environment for the students and other employees while supervising the provision of all direct services for a designated dorm.
Three Shifts Open:
Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
Sunday - Wednesday 1pm - 11pm
Wednesday - Saturday 1pm - 11pm
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluate student activities and activity schedule on an ongoing basis including, recreational, educational and therapeutic activities.
· Evaluate the placement and interaction of Group Leaders and Youth Counselors during all activities.
· Provide ongoing training and mentoring to Group Leaders in the areas of daily living including overnight procedures, hygiene and cleanliness, meals, school, therapeutic endeavors, intramurals, sports, academics, skills of self-sufficiency, extracurricular activities (both on and off campus) and all licensing, federal, state and local law, accreditation standards, policy and procedures.
· Report any issues (scheduling, staff performance, maintenance, security, etc…) to the Group Living Director and Executive Director.
· Oversee all off grounds activities during the residential shift.
· Daily complete a walk-through of at least two houses and at least one campus cleanliness assigned area. Provide feedback to the appropriate Program Director, Group Living Director and Executive Director. Provide suggestion of correction if any area is not clean and orderly. As part of these walk-throughs provide maintenance with a list of any corrections or needed repairs.
· Participate in all Leadership and Group Living Meetings.
· Meet daily with the lead school personnel and the overnight Group Leader to discuss change of shift issues.
· Help oversee next week’s medical appointments and transportation schedule.
· Effectively manage emergency situations.
· Effectively communicate, both orally and in written format expectations of an emergency, daily, monthly and ongoing nature.
· Effectively communicate all pertinent information
Participate as part of the management team
Provide program direction
2. Minimum of 21 years old due to state regulations
3. No criminal convictions with the previous 5 years which are felonies, crimes against youth, domestic violence, assault or violation of Wyoming Substance Abuse Act.
Health insurance - 30 day wait
Generous PTO policy during first year
Paid Parental Leave
Student Loan Assistance
Sign on bonus
NORMATIVE SERVICES ACADEMY is a residential treatment center for youth from multiple states on our 300-acre facility in
the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains near Sheridan, Wyoming. Our mission is to help adolescents with emotional, social, and behavioral problems to become better equipped to reclaim their potential through experiential activities, education, and therapy. With our primary focus on student safety, accountability, responsibility, and respect.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $43,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Campus+Supervisor&c=Normative+Services&l=Sheridan%2C+WY&jk=12337060babc27e0&rtk=1emvjkb5au3gg800&from=rss→