Website Apex Technical School
Education for adults
For over 60 years, APEX Technical School has been committed to helping students get the training they need to pursue the career of their dreams though our unique program of both theory and hands-on instruction.
APEX is looking for a highly qualified Plumbing Instructor to teach hands-on work for our eager-to-learn groups of students. There is ABSOLUTELY no teaching experience required; you supply the skills, and we supply everything else, even the tools!
The position offers salaried pay and great employee benefits. If you have at least 3 years of prior field experience in a plumbing/pipe fitting role, we encourage you to apply for this position today!
MUST be vaccinated against COVID-19. Required to provide documentation during Onboarding process.
· Proficient knowledge of:
· Sprinkler functions and installations
· Boiler mechanics
· Fixture installation
· Drain: waste and vent installation
· Proficient in blueprint and manual reading, plumbing schematics
· Highly experienced in working with plumbing equipment and hand tools
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work and teach effectively with minimal supervision
· 3+ years of field experience
· High school diploma or GED
· Salary pay
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· 403B (Retirement plan)
· Extra Shifts available
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Full-time Morning Shift
· Part-time Evening Shift
Your skills and passion could make a difference for the next generation of plumbers! Apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $51,432.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
All staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org