Sheridan County School Disctrict 2
Sheridan County School District 2 is seeking a positive, professional, and motivated After School Coordinator to join the Story Elementary team!
1. Must be well organized, personable, and able to work well with a large variety of staff members.
2. Possess the ability to promote public relations about district after-school programs, needs, and successes.
3. Demonstrate advanced knowledge on the use of computer hardware and software application programs and the ability to adapt such to a given application.
4. Possess proper grammar and English usage skills.
5. Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Assessment
JOB GOAL: To organize and coordinate after school programs. Perform tasks related to logistics, student data, assessment, and state standards requiring good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
1. Organize and plan after school programs in K-8 schools in the district consistent with all proposal specifications and grant requirements.
2. Prepare requested documents and reports regarding the district afterschool programs in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Establish and maintain a good working relationship with district administrators, community leaders, and staff, cooperating to resolve problems in a professional manner.
4. Plan and prepare functions or projects as requested for the benefit of improving after school programs.
5. Supervise the ordering, inventory, and distribution of after school materials for the district.
6. Prepare all forms for after school program quality assurance, assessment, and testing.
7. Work with the data office in maintaining district data for after-school information.
8. Oversee purchasing and maintain records of afterschool purchases.
9. Prepare all requested after school correspondence for the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Assessment.
10. Stay up to date on best practices, attend professional development events, and maintain the connection to after school organizations.
11. Develop and maintain partnerships with key community organizations.
12. Provide support, guidance, and leadership for site coordinators through site visits and monthly staff meetings.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Employment relationship with the District is at will and of indefinite duration. Salary and fringe benefits to be set by the Board of Trustees.
Job Category: Classified
Exemption Status: non-exempt
Insurance Eligibility: part-time insurance
Contract position: no
The performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s Policy on Evaluations of Classified Personnel.
The closing date displayed is a guideline for candidates and hiring committees. All job postings shall be open for a minimum of five days before they are filled. Once five days have elapsed, committees may begin selecting, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates. An application is not a guarantee for an interview. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply early, as job postings may close sooner than the listed close date.
This job description serves as a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act exemption status(exempt/non-exempt from overtime) is designated by position. Sheridan County School District No. 2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Wyoming State Statute requires any employee initially hired by SCSD2 on or after July 1, 1996, to pass a criminal background check with DCI (Department of Criminal Investigation).
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=After+School+Coordinator&c=Sheridan+County+School+Disctrict&l=Sheridan%2C+WY&jk=4260f31d9cb04bb8&rtk=1emvjj87f3kj3000&from=rss→