Divine Savior Holy Angels High School
This position is truly the face of DSHA, serving to meet the needs of prospective families as they enter into the admissions process, and is often the first point of contact that prospective families have with the school. Because of this, excellent customer service is of the utmost importance. This position assists families in the admissions process; administers the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program including the tracking and seeking of relevant information; and maintains the database of prospective families. This position also helps coordinate communications, marketing, and events-based efforts for the admissions and marketing teams within the DSHA Advancement Department.
1. Maintains positive and proactive customer service with all prospective families, visitors, and current parents and students. This includes, but is not limited to building relationships with prospective families; actively and intentionally assessing and meeting the needs of prospective families; and replying to families’ admissions and financial aid needs and inquiries within a 24-hour business-day period.
2. Maintains the Divine Savior Holy Angels (DSHA) High School recruitment and admissions database that tracks prospective students and families. This includes but is not limited to processing admissions applications, event registrations, database inquiries, mailing lists, and updating relevant constituent data. Follows the standards set by the Director of Data Services and serves as the admissions liaison to the DSHA Raiser’s Edge parent and alumnae database.
3. Supports the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid in the coordination, implementation, and execution of all recruitment and admissions-related events:
4. Acts as the DSHA Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) designee:
5. Coordinates and manages the DSHA Spirit Store including item ideation, inventory tracking, giveaways, and grade school donations.
6. Tracks and fulfills sponsorships and media requests for grade school events and inquiries.
7. Coordinates and executes the deployment of weekly marketing and recruitment eblasts and social media posts.
8. Maintains up-to-date information on the DSHA Admissions portions of the school website, and assists with other website and social media updates as needed.
9. Prepares and assembles materials and generates labels for recruitment and admissions mailings.
10. Tracks purchase orders, invoices and check requests for admissions and marketing related expenditures.
11. Assists with events coordinated by the Advancement Office as needed.
12. Assists main office with mail distribution.
13. Completes other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Position requires a high school diploma or GED and one – three years’ experience in a support role, preferably in a non-profit environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
As the first point of contact with visitors, it is critical that the individual believe in, support, and effectively articulate DSHA’s mission, maintaining a positive and helpful demeanor to anyone who calls or visits. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, including a comfort with public speaking. Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures is required, along with the ability to problem solve and initiate relevant solutions. Must be able to maintain confidential data appropriately. The ability to stay focused in an area with frequent interruptions is required. Records maintenance skills and the ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material. Word processing and data entry skills are necessary. PC experience and knowledge of MS Office is required, as is comfort utilizing database software. Must be able to track data and generate reports as requested. Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments is required. The ability to prioritize duties and to deal with diverse groups is required.
Must have valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders.
The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Interested individuals must complete the online application at www.dsha.info/careers and include resume, cover letter and salary expectations. Visit www.dsha.info to learn more about Divine Savior Holy Angels High School.
Only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.