As an Account Coordinator, you’ll assist in the flawless day-to-day implementation of marketing plans for some of the most recognized brands in the world. The Account Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timeliness and accuracy in the quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients through effective project management and task completion.
· Partner with the Account Executive, Account Director and delivery teams to manage all tasks and deliverables aimed at achieving client goals
· Manage the day-to-day implementation of our client’s media plans to include placement and performance tracking
· Perform order entry for client invoicing, media procurement and project initiation
· Perform client activity and other custom reporting as necessary
· Ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference
· 1+ years of digital or online advertising industry experience preferred.
· Strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and media tracking technologies preferred.
· Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.