· Pay: 22.00 per hour
· Shift Differential: $250 for evenings/ $150 for overnights
· Essential worker pay: Temporary pay of $260 per month
· Requirements: 21 or older with a high school diploma or GED and 60 college credits. We offer education waivers if you are a detention officer for at least 3 years, have 3 years military service with an honorable discharge, or 3 years prior law enforcement certification and have worked within the last year.
· Citizenship: Must be a US citizen
· Must have an Oklahoma Driver's license.
· Training: Paid training provided
· Benefits: Benefits start after enrollment. Benefits enrollment withing a month of hiring. We offer medical, dental, vision, 457 (b) and 401(a) retirement plans with matching, 5 years vested in pension, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks sick/personal leave, 12 paid holidays whether you work them or not, etc.
· Tuition reimbursement, OSU impact scholarship, Education incentive pay of $75 for bachelor’s and $100 for Master’s Degree monthly.
For more information contact our recruiter Deputy Alicia Diaz at 918-596-5669.
To apply for this job please visit tulsacounty.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.