Providing outstanding customer service to our clients. Whether its desktop support or Tier 2 or Tier 3 support, we make it our mission to ensure we consistently deliver above and beyond. Be a part of an amazing team that keeps critical systems running 24/7 in support of national intelligence directives.
Hubbell is seeking Services Support Analysts to support a mission critical program within the Intelligence Community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide customer service representative support for customer Service Desk operations.
* Fulfill customer Service Requests and resolves Incident Tickets.
* Interact with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
* Provide support for applications, hardware, software, network connections, and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
* Provide remote and desk side support.
* Examine customer problems and implement appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
* Analyzes recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
* Assist in the development and adherence to procedures and policies.
Preferred Qualifications (All not required):
* Requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy.
* Detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language.
* Flexibility to work first, second, third, and weekend shift work to support 24x7x365 support.
To apply for this job email your details to Stephen_MM@hubbellcareers.com